I only use the buildings: 5(no building on the picture, but this building is for marine subjects), 12 for Maths and form class, 10 for geography, business and english, 9 for biology and at the bottom of the picture with the tennis court I have my sport lesson in the Sportshall
Today some friends an I went to Palm Cove since it was gorgeous weather all day long. On the second picture you can see a coconut which we found there. It was still a whole coconut so we opened it and inside was fresh coconut water and flesh. You probably won't find this in Austria.
Today we only learnt the theoretical part of the course. We went snorkeling for about half an hour in the 3 Meter deep pool at Diver Den in Cairns. We also had a small swimming test which included floating without a floor beneath you and swimming 250 m without stopping. View on the pool from the theory room. In total we were 5 people out of whom 4 were International Students.
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen